Sunday 1 March 2009

40::5 Shepherding

Today has been a very full day, but a constant theme for communal reflection has been: "What makes a 'good shepherd' ?" - nothing really to do with sheep, more about leadership and pastoral care of people. I didn't get out today sheep hunting with my camera (would have been fun though!) but here's an old photo, taken on the island of Tiree, a year and a half ago.

However, far more inspiring - in fact I keep some of his postcards by my bed, is the work of Swiss photographer Marcel Imsand, and his work Luigi le Berger which is on my drool list. I hope he won't mind me sharing some his pictures because he is unknown hereabouts but his work is so beautiful and deserves to be known more widely.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi, love your blog and your work, I think we may have stuff in our shop that could help you, do you ever get over to Dingwall? You can email me direct at ddeg@live.com or on Facebook
    Thanks
    Dave

    ReplyDelete