Sunday 20 May 2012

Dragonmania

One of my children is a big fan of dragons - in fact he frequently dresses like one - is it rude to say he sometimes behaves like one...? He's usually a very sweet pet dragon...he also loves all things that come in eggs. I haven't posted much recently about crafty things but I was delighted to find a dragon pattern here. It was pretty easy to make, and relaxing to sew by hand. I had a wee wooden egg and managed to needle felt a baby dragon to go inside.I haven't done much needle felting before but I was the little chap wasn't too tricky to make. Do you know Rhythm of the Home? It's a great resource for making things for children (and their adults) as well as some interesting articles on their blog. I'm looking out for the summer edition!

 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment