Friday 11 May 2012

Friends


I love meeting new friends through the blogosphere, especially people who I would never have the chance to meet otherwise, but who share a lot in common with me. I've been very inspired by Storyteller who blogs here and Sheila here. They both blog a lot about Godly Play and very kindly asked me to write something for them about celebrating the season of Easter. It was a good challenge for me to settle and focus in what have been some full days. You can read my thoughts about creating an Eastertide Garden here and also about the Road to Emmaus here. Oddly enough, while my posts were being posted in Finland and Germany I was away from home at a L'Arche meeting, staying at the wonderful Emmaus House in Edinburgh.

I can't resist showing you a few pictures from a visit to friend's farm just down the road from our home. Feeding lambs? Surely one of life's sweetest experiences! Happy reading and happy weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment