Monday 10 January 2011

It has been soooooooo wonderful to be at home these last couple of weeks to be with family and celebrate together. Hogmanay was very special this year - we got together with our neighbours for a 'street' party complete with a BBQ and ceilidh dancing up and down the track behind our house - thankfully there was no snow this year! The boys are back to school today and I have one precious day to myself - my 'studio' has finally been given a very long overdue sort out, tidy up and clean out, so I'm planning on spending most of the day there with the first major project of the new year. I wish you all a very, very Happy New Year and leave you with a few images from the last few weeks - I did manage to get my Advent Three hats finished - it was wonderful seeing all three chaps leaving the house wearing them today...I hope they make it home too!











 PS. The DH's hat pattern is this one (I've made it twice and it's very good) and the childrens' hat is this, both from Ravelry. I sewed a wee turtle on one and a dinosaur on the other for a bit of personalised detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment