Wednesday 10 June 2009

I've not gone away!

Our modem got blown up in a thunderstorm last Friday and so until a replacement arrives and I work out to install it - give me a sewing machine anyday - I'll be offline for a few days. Which is very sad as I have lots of lovely quilting pictures to show you and stories of the coldest camping trip ever...you'll have to be patient!

In the meantime I'm off to dig big rocks out of my garden, battle against the midges, and get some new plants in. Oh and finish up some boxes of birthday chocolate....THANKS for the postacrds that have been sent in, it's very exciting. Given the modem troubles and not being able to get at my email account I'm extending the deadline until July 15th on the Postcard Competition!

Catch up with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment