Saturday 6 February 2010

His and Hers

We've been busy in the new studio. I've been working on some pieces of tartan and tweed patchwork (all leftover pieces from kilt makers and dressmakers) which I'm going to use to cover an old but very comfy chair. It was coming along very well, but I've got sidelined by a frenzy of knitting. I'm easily distracted. Or maybe I just like having lots of things on the go at once.

And him? Well he also seems to be on a sewing kick at the moment, loving the freedom of choosing his own colours, using a needle (a big blunt one) and his very own scissors. He seems to go off into his world. I hope it lasts.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Another Kaffe Fassett in the making, eh? How wonderful for the boys to grow up in such a wonderfully rich crafting environment, and to be encouraged from the outset to see where their skills lie. Amy x

    ReplyDelete